How to make delicious Rasmalai at home Learn the amazing recipe here
2 lbs ricotta cheese
12 cup sugar
32 oz half & half milk
A pinch of saffron
14 tsp. crushed cardamom seeds
12 cup blanched almonds
2 tbsp. crushed green pistachios
- Mix the ricotta (soft cheese) with sugar and a pinch of cardamom powder and spread it on a baking tray.
- Bake this mix at around 300 degrees for 45 minutes till it sets. Do not get it to become brown.
- Take out from oven and cool it at room temperature then cut into 2 or 4 squares.
- Keep them in a dessert bowl.
- Mix all the other ingredients, leaning the pistachios well in a different dish and add it over the cut squares.
- Garnish the delicious Rasmalai with pistachios, refrigerate for 2-3 hours and then serve and eat.