Best way to make Pista Sandesh at home know the easiest recipe
225 gms Paneer(cottage cheese)
150 gms sugar
1 tbsp. rose water
1/2 tsp. green cardamom seeds (ground)
10 Pista (pistachios thinly sliced and crushed)
Making Pistachios Sandesh:
- Mix the sugar and paneer (cottage cheese) well.
- Place the mixt over low flame and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- When the mix becomes little solid, add the rose water on it and take out the pan from the heat. Keep stirring few more times.
- Keep the cardamom and pistachios in two different plates.
- Now divide the mix into many small portions of the required size and make them flat to give the preferred shapes.
- Roll each piece into both plates one by one so that the frontend of the sandesh becomes coated with crumbs.
- The delicious Sandesh is ready to Serve.