1 litre Milk
1/4 cup Maida
1/4 cup Suji
- Boil the milk till it reduces to 1/2 its quantity.
- Roast the rava till light brown. Add to the milk along with maida. There should be no lumps.
- It should be a smooth pouring consistency. Heat the ghee. Take the batter in a glass.
- Pour in circular movements into the ghee to form a small pan cake. Turn over. Take care that it does not become crisp and har
- Make a sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency. Dip the malpura in the syrup and lay out on a plate.