Gujrati kadhi is a curd based dish originated from gujrat western part of india, but this dish has now become very popular in the entire sub continent and enjoyed with rice and it is also very easy to prepare.
2 Cups Sour Curd
4 tsp. gram flour
1/2 inch Ginger, chopped
2 Green chillies, chopped
Salt To Taste
Handful Corainder leaves
2 tsp. Oil
1 Pinch Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon powder
Making Gujarati Kadhi:
- Whip the curd add two cups of water to it. Then add the gram flour, salt, turmeric powder and combine it well.
- Make a paste of ginger, chilies, cinnamon and coriander leaves.
- Take a pan and boil the curd mixture on low flame and stir continuously. Add the ground paste of spices, and cook again.
- Warm oil in a pan, add the seasonings. Sauté it till they start to splutter.
- Pour this seasoning mix on the guajarati kadhi. Decorate with coriander leaves and serve it hot with basmati or any rice.